Handling of Personal Information
1. Basic Policy
The Company respects and complies with laws and regulations, and the established social order concerning the protection of personal information, and makes every effort to properly handle and protect personal information.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company uses each customer’s personal information (name, address, date of birth, place of work, annual income, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) for the following purposes, and will not use it for any purpose other than these purposes:
(1) For sales activities (visits, dispatching of DM, brochures, etc., telemarketing, e-mail marketing, etc.) of our businesses (real estate business, real-estate rental business, real-estate management business, etc.) and procedures relating to each transaction;
(2) Provision of personal information to third parties to the extent required to accomplish the purpose of use described in Item (1) above;
(3) For verification of the identity of the party stated in an application, contract, etc.;
(4) For identity verification in accordance with the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds;
(5) For any other case of necessity to notify customers for any reason.
We will cease the provision of various types of information and services at the request of each customer.
3. Security Management of Personal Information
The Company establishes organizational, human, physical, and technical security management standards, takes necessary and appropriate measures, and properly manages each customer’s personal information in order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and loss, falsification and leaks of personal information.
4. Joint Use of Personal Information
(1) The Company may jointly use each customer’s personal information with our group companies (TAS Capital and Kansai Asset Solution) to the extent required to accomplish the purpose of use set forth in Item 1, (1).
(2) Items of Personal Data to be Jointly Used
Items of personal information required for the purpose of use set forth in Item 1, (1), including name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contracted dwelling unit information.
5. Provision or Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
The Company may provide or disclose each customer’s personal data to third parties in writing, by electronic data, postal mail, telephone, e-mail, etc., in the following cases:
(1) Provision of items of personal information (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, details of answers to questionnaires, etc.) required for each real estate business of business owners, sellers, sales companies, and intermediate agents;
(2) The Company may provide items of personal information (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contracted dwelling unit information, etc.) to the following parties to the extent required to accomplish the purpose of use set forth in Item 1, (1) above:
(a) Business owners, sellers, sales companies, intermediate agents;
(b) Financial institutions, judicial scriveners, real-estate surveyors, property management service companies related to business incidental to real estate business;
(c) Other parties to the extent required to accomplish the purpose of use set forth in Items 1 and 2 above.
(3) If approved by customers;
(4) If required by a court and administrative agency in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, etc.;
(5) If required to protect human life, body or property, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual;
(6) If required to improve public health or promote the sound fostering of children, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual;
(7) If required to cooperate with government agencies or local public authorities or any other trustees in performing their services provided by law, but obtaining the consent of the individual may disturb the performance of such services.
6. Delegation of Handling of Personal Information
The Company may delegate handling of each customer’s personal information to a subcontractor with whom a confidential agreement is entered into in principle for the purpose of use set forth in Item 1 above.
7. Acquisition of Personal Information from Public Information, etc.
The Company may lawfully acquire personal information from public information such as property register book, commercial register, telephone book and name list and use it for the purpose of use set forth in Item 1, (1).
8. Inquiries, Complaints and Consultation on Holding Personal Data about Customers
If the Company receives any request from a customer for notification and disclosure of the purpose of use, amendment, addition or deletion of details, suspension of use, elimination and suspension of provision to a third party in relation to our holding personal data about a customer, the Company will respond to such a request without delay, and if the Company receives any complaint or offer for consultation about our holding personal data from a customer, the Company will respond to such a matter to the extent that is reasonable. If you make an offer, please contact us at the following contact point:
9. Contact Point for each Customer’s Personal Information
Tokyo Asset Solution Co., Ltd., Administration Department "Inquiry Window for Personal information"
Address: Urban Toranomon Building 2F, 1-16-4, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001
Business Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays)
* "Holding Personal Data" means information (personal data) that the Company prepares and sets in order out of each customer’s personal information handled by the Company so that a particular individual can be searched and that the Company has the authority to disclose and amend, except for information for which the holding period is six months or less or is otherwise specified by law.
Amended on June 1, 2017